PSD2004 Portable Dynamometer
The advanced PSD2004 dynamometer from SPA is specially designed both for the experienced Engineer and for anyone utilising the many benefits to be gained, within the motorsport environment, by owning a dynamometer for the first time.
The standard software package with the PSD2004 has a range of graphical analysis giving the Operator simple measurement of velocity and displacement - contained in a sophisticated file system which allows easy access to previously obtained data. A wide range of capabilities and upgrade options are available for both hardware and software.
Data Acquisition Hardware
- 3300lbs Force Load Cell
- High Spec. Velocity Transducer
- Displacement Transducer
- Multiple Stroke Speed Sensor
- Variable Sample Rate up to 10,000 Hz
- Stainless Steel Fabricated Chassis
- Durable benchtop height anodised aluminium top
- Wide vertical pole gap allowing ease of installation of Piggy Back type Dampers, Macpherson Strut Assemblies and Motorcycle Forks.
- Single Phase 3kw Electric Motor with the option of manual or Computer Operated Speed Control
- Typical Shaft Velocity available at 1" stroke ½ - 20in /sec (specific information available on request )
- Crank Frequency Operating Range 0.5 - 6.5 Hz
- Sinusoidal input Scotch Yoke Mechanism offering a stroke range from 0.5" to 4.0" in ½" increments
- Lockable Castor System for control of movement
- Machine weight 148kg
- Advanced Feature Upgrade Software
- Thermocouple Temperature Transducer
- Fully Variable Speed Conversion with High Resolution Speed Controller
- 110 Voltage Transformer
- Imperial or Metric Strokes